Senior Recruiter IT PERU – 981979
We are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing the best possible candidates and matching them to positions requested by clients. The Senior Recruiter will focus on talent sourcing, candidate identification, networking and relationship building with potential candidates, and will be part of implementing recruitment best practices.
· Recruitment for all positions assigned, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy,candidate selection and delivery, reference and background checks, salary negotiations when necessary, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
· Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
· Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes.
· Create, update and manage recruitment reports.
Systems Management and Development
· Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool.
· Manage the Applicant Tracking Systems and candidate database.
· Ensure timely communication with candidates, hiring managers, and vendors on the recruiting process and pending needs.
· Manage candidate communication and relationship management throughout the recruitment lifecycle and educate candidates client’s culture, benefits, and position expectations.
What are we looking for in our Senior Recruiter?
· 4+ years of experience in the areas of talent acquisition/recruitment in the fields of IT,
· Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks required.
· Strong communication skills (written and spoken) required. Fluent English language skills are required.
· Ability to problem solve and work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
· Solid computer skills, especially MS Excel
· Proven experience demonstrating the ability to act independently on assigned tasks and to exercise good judgement and flexibility with shifting priorities while serving the needs of client’s and T2W.
· Ease to integrate into a work team (on-site and virtual) with which you have to share responsibilities, and to collaborate in agile environments.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills
· Management of technological tools for recruitment
· Decision making
· Great negotiation skills
· Business stakeholder management
· Proven organizational skills,
· Competitive remuneration
· Law benefits
· Remote work from M-F
· Part of agile and digital work teams