Senior Recruiter Bilingual – 952970
SENIOR RECRUITER – MEXICO
About Talent2Win, we are an innovative digital company dedicated to providing the best talent acquisition and recruitment solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter for our brand-new team dedicated to servicing US-based clients in the fields of IT, Digital, and manufacturing. You will have exposure and communication with client managers to design and define strategies. We are looking for genuine team players who keep an eye on their goals and who work in collaboration with their team members.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events participation, and sourcing campaigns.
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global recruiting organization
• Regularly track pipeline, priorities, and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
• Manage the recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
• Find, engage, and activate passive candidates
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
• Drive offer process, partnering with internal managers, People Ops members, and Executive teams
• Bilingual (must-have: English advanced).
• Education: Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 5 years work experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
• Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
• Experience working with tools used in recruiting, including resume databases and internet sourcing tools
• Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes identifying fit
• Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
• Solid tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant target companies, conferences, open-source communities
• Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
What you will get:
• 100% payroll from the first day
• Competitive benefits plan according to Mexican Labor Law
• Competitive salary
• Dynamic industry where you can make a difference
• Professional and friendly work environment
• Location: CDMX Hybrid Onsite/remote