Senior Recruiter – Advanced English – 375485
About the Role:
Talent2Win is seeking a motivated, consultative, and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our collaborative, dynamic and forward-thinking team. Someone that will play an integral part in acting as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate. In this role, you will combine cutting-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver exceptional talent to meet the critical recruiting needs of our clients. We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, knowledge of attracting top talent, develop and champion strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction. Our Recruiters provide an exceptional candidate experience through management of all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for both interviews and for hire.
The Recruitment Consultant’s main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the selection process including identifying and assessing candidates, conducting initial phone screens, facilitating interviews and gathering feedback from our clients and candidates.
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates through market research and ongoing bench management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop a creative and dedicated recruitment strategy to identify both passive and active candidates.
- Present strong talent for open positions and overcome objections in the hiring process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers (clients) in final selections, compensation and recruitment processes focusing on adding value and doing what is best for the client.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Ensure weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met.
- Update and maintain reports, such as applicant tracking system data and reports, along with other related administrative responsibilities.
- Successfully support all facets of recruiting including competitive market research, passive sourcing, advanced internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates while achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline-driven recruiting environment.
- Exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcomes.
- Keeps recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationships.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, adopts change and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Actively participates on the recruiting team, looks for ways to make valuable contributions in addition to developing an environment of open collaboration.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, experience working in an applicant tracking system and a strong social media presence.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.