PHP Developer - 7cc5d7
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 that focus on the details that make things work. Accelerated Ramp Up periods, Simplified Communications and a Streamlined Process to deliver 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽, 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 & 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁:
ᵒ Outsourcing challenges awareness
ᵒ An experienced partner
ᵒ A natural born agile partner
ᵒ An up-to-date partner
ᵒ A partner that believes in the future ᵒ A partner that invests in innovation
ᵒ A partner with a dependable team
- 3 + years of experience with at least one PHP MVC framework like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, or CodeIgniter; Symfony highly desired
- Displayed experience with Postgres.
- Critical thinking and overall problem-solving skills.
- Object-Oriented PHP programming experience
- Experience with designing and developing relational databases (Postgres, Oracle or MySQL)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
The PHP developer will be responsible in developing, coding, testing, and debugging of new software and existing software. The candidate will work closely with the technical staff to understand and develop new web applications, or occasionally rewrite existing legacy applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and development of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- >span class="font">
- Following agile development practices, ideal candidate has experience with iterative solution development (working within a Scrum team environment).
- Building system components and web services, prototyping potential solutions, integrating disparate systems, and supporting data migration efforts while maintaining technical integrity and consistency.
- Proven ability to anticipate and avoid most common problems; proven ability to solve problems quickly and independently when they arise.