Net Software Engineer – 807848
We are seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for developing and testing code to meet customer needs.
- Develop, test and debug software applications.
- Work as part of a team to build .NET applications.
- Seek and find solutions to faced problems.
- Participate in almost all software life cycle phases: from analysis, design, implementation, and integration testing to quality assurance.
- Understand client requirements, analyze, implement new enhancement, and fix bugs.
- Provide flexible software design that allows the application of change requests in short time.
- Write clean code that provides maintainability, scalability, readability, and testability.
- Write documentation such as: user guides, technical documentation, and design documents on Confluence.
- Participate in the daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or Computer Engineering degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Advanced understanding and experience with .NET
- Previous knowledge in SQL Server, WPF and MVC.
- Previous knowledge in Angular as a Plus.
- Good testing skills
- Self-driven and understand how to solve problems with less support and guidance.
- Delivery oriented and multi-tasking person.
- Good testing skill.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in the Agile software development process.
- English classes 2 times a week.
*Remote allowed but if you live in Argentina you can come to office.